Colon Hydrotherapy Certification School
Learn colonics from a true master healer and Certified Colon Therapy Instructor on the beautiful island of Maui.
At Temple of Peace we help students prepare for working in the field of colon therapy. The 100-hour Level-1 course is given in our clinic during 10-14 consecutive days. It is our goal that every student leaves this course not only learning how to perform colon therapy, but also anatomy, physiology, business, ethics, sanitation, breath work and basic information on herbs and nutrition to best assist their clients.
It is my personal promise to assure each student will receive the best training and will come away from our classes with a strong foundation in colon hydrotherapy. Our theme is to inspire, educate and empower you as a student, and then as a practitioner. Training is available on both the closed and open gravity systems.
OUR SCHOOL IS UNIQUE
Our focus is on experiential learning. You will be the only student.
• We have fun learning
• Our environment is warm and we want you to feel at home, relaxed and well cared for.
• Our intention is to teach respect and reverence and do what is appropriate and correct to relieve pain and suffering. Wellness is a journey of the spirit and the body to be explored every day of our life.
• We teach the importance of empowering the client, asking permission, making space for healing to unfold and working gently and slowly.
• Our courses are directed towards the sacredness of life and the privilege to serve. You will learn the healing arts and how to develop an appropriate therapeutic relationship with healthy boundaries.
• We provide the information where to purchase eqipment and products.
Shelley St John is a Certified Colon Therapy Instructor and also I-ACT Certified Colon Hydrotherapist, RN, Licensed Esthetician, Reiki and JinShin practitioner. Shelley is a gifted and highly sought-after healer with over 33 years experience.
To find out more contact:
Shelley St John at 808-575-5220 or ShelleyStJohn@gmail.com